REMINDER: Our regular season runs from August - May. By enrolling in our program, you are committing to this season in its entirety. If you find you are not able to fulfill this commitment, Dance Imagination requires you to provide 30 days notice to withdraw from your enrollment. Failure to provide 30 days notice of withdrawal from your enrollment will result in a withdrawal fee equal to your regular monthly tuition.
TUITION POLICY: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. It is late on the 2nd; however, we provide a grace period until the 10th in consideration of parents' various pay schedules. A late fee of $10 is applied to all outstanding tuition balances on the 11th of each month. Each family should have a credit or debit card on file which is required at registration. If outstanding tuition balances are not paid by the 12th, including the late fee, we will run the card on file for the outstanding balance. Please update your current card on file with your teacher during your next class, or you may update it online. We provide auto draft services for no additional charge for all families. These are deducted on the 1st of each month September - May and circumvent any worry of late fees or delinquent accounts. Families with accounts that go unpaid may be asked to withdraw from class enrollment. If you experience any financial issues or an emergency arises which may prevent you from paying your tuition on time, please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-445-2731 to discuss payment arrangements. Thank you!
"POP2K" Friday & Saturday May 3rd & 4th, Spring Recital
His Hands Church, 550 Molly Lane in Woodstock. Recital Showtimes will be announced in January.
*****SUMMER CLASSES & CAMPS AND FALL 2019 REGISTRATION COMING IN MARCH!******
STUDIO POLICY: All dancers must wear leotard, tights and appropriate dance shoes to each class. Please do not send your child into class in pajamas, street clothes, etc. Proper attire is required for class participation and will facilitate dressing up for younger dancers and appropriate technique instruction for older girls. Ballet skirts, tutus and leg warmers are acceptable.
A few reminders:
¶ PAYMENT POLICY: Tuition due on 1st for current month
* Your tuition is due on the 1st of each month and will be applied to the current month’s bill.
* All accounts will incur a $10 late fee if tuition is not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
* The deposit you pay at registration has been applied to your first month's tuition.
¶ MAKE-UP CLASS POLICY: Limited availability 30-day expiration
* Make-up classes will be available on a limited basis and must be completed within 30 days of your absence. Make-up classes not completed within 30 days will be forfeited. Please notify your teacher via email prior to your absence when possible.
¶ FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: Automatic Tuition Drafts
* Simplify your life and avoid late charges! Sign up for automatic tuition drafts on our quick, easy form. Forms available only at the studio and require your signature.
* All drafts must be renewed each year. Drafts from the previous season will NOT continue without a newly completed form.
January 21st - Studio open and Class in session for MLK, Jr Holiday
January 31st: Spring Recital Deposits Due
February 18th – 23rd: Winter Break (Studios Closed)
March 16th: Spring Recital balances due
April 1st – 6th: Spring Break (Studios Closed)
May 3rd – 4th: Spring Recitals
May 13th – 18th: Last week of classes
Please let us know if you have any questions. We know it is sometimes hard to catch us between classes, so just shoot us an email and we'll be glad to help in any way we can!
Mrs. Beth / email@example.com
Mrs. Lori / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Michaele / email@example.com
Mrs. Sarah / firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Sophia / email@example.com