Winter Recital Showtimes have been announced for the DOWNTOWN WOODSTOCK Studio program. Please check your email and the studio lobby for your dancer’s showtime on Saturday, December 1st at His Hands Church, 550 Molly Lane in Woodstock, off Hwy 92 next to Lowe’s and BJ’s!
GRAND OPENING - 2ND STUDIO - HICKORY FLAT! 9105 HICKORY FLAT HWY., WOODSTOCK 30188
Classes begin Monday, October 1st!
Registration fees waived for all NEW STUDENTS enrolling with paid deposit through September 30th!
Winter Recital fees waived for all CURRENT STUDENTS WHO TRANSFER with paid deposit and registration fees (if applicable) through August 31st! Contact Mrs. Lori at email@example.com for details!
Space is limited. Register today!
Mrs. Lori has joined Mrs. Amanda as co-owner of Dance Imagination. Their partnership will continue to reflect the dedication they both have toward sharing their love of dance with their students!
*****FALL REGISTRATION UNDERWAY!******NEW* & *CURRENT* Student registration continues for Fall Classes! Register now! 20% sibling discounts if applicable. Deposits and registration fees MUST be paid to hold your spot; unpaid registrants will be moved to a Wait List behind paid registrants. To register, go online at www.danceimagination.com. Don't miss out!!!....space is limited!
Welcome back, Mrs. Beth! We sure have missed you! xoxo
STUDIO POLICY: All dancers must wear leotard, tights and appropriate dance shoes to each class. Please do not send your child into class in pajamas, street clothes, etc. Proper attire is required for class participation and will facilitate dressing up for younger dancers and appropriate technique instruction for older girls. Ballet skirts, tutus and leg warmers are acceptable.
A few reminders:
¶ PAYMENT POLICY: Tuition due on 1st for current month
* Your tuition is due on the 1st of each month and will be applied to the current month’s bill.
* All accounts will incur a $10 late fee if tuition is not paid in full by the 10th of each month.
* The deposit you pay at registration has been applied to your first month's tuition.
¶ MAKE-UP CLASS POLICY: Limited availability 30-day expiration
* Make-up classes will be available on a limited basis and must be completed within 30 days of your absence. Make-up classes not completed within 30 days will be forfeited. Please notify your teacher via email prior to your absence when possible.
¶ FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: Automatic Tuition Drafts Begins September 1st
* Simplify your life and avoid late charges! Sign up for automatic tuition drafts on our quick, easy form. Forms available only at the studio and require your signature.
* All drafts must be renewed each year. Drafts from the previous season will NOT continue without a newly completed form.
September 17th – 22nd: Fall Break (Studios Closed)
October 1st: First Day of Fall Classes at Hickory Flat studio
October 13th: Winter Recital Fees due $50
November 20th – 24th: Thanksgiving Break (Studios Closed)
December 1st: Winter Recital at His Hands Church
December 20th – January 2nd: Holiday Break (Studios Closed)
January 31st: Spring Recital Deposits Due
February 18th – 23rd: Winter Break (Studios Closed)
April 1st – 6th: Spring Break (Studios Closed)
May 3rd – 4th: Spring Recitals
May 13th – 18th: Last week of classes
Please let us know if you have any questions. We know it is sometimes hard to catch us between classes, so just shoot us an email and we'll be glad to help in any way we can!
Mrs. Beth / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Holly / email@example.com
Mrs. Lori / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Michaele / email@example.com
Mrs. Sarah / firstname.lastname@example.org